I am sooooo dead

Monday, April 26, 2010 x 1:30 PM

Okay, maybe I'm not really panicking yet. But I'm sure I'll start cursing myself for my procrastination in a few hours time. I think. The only thing that's really cutting my time short is the fact that I have two tests tomorrow. I can't really study for extension, but as 'alright' as I am with physics, I still need to revise. And unlike biology, I actually care about physics so I'd hate to give it the short straw.

I'm studying physics at the moment. Hopefully I'll have it finished soon so I can do some quick extension stuff. I seriously plan to walk in there without any idea how to write the essay. I was more prepared for the change essay. Oh, but the funny thing: last night, as I was drifting between about to fall asleep and asleep, I suddenly had an epiphany and was like, I know how to do the essay! Somehow the points in my head just joined up, so I woke up this morning with a clearer idea of how to do the test than I've had all holidays. I'm still far from prepared but I feel slightly less fail. X3

I kind of played with my dock every now and then. I have the habit of procrastinating for about ten minutes after I feel like I've overcome a milestone; basically finished revising a topic. I added stacks and changed a few icons. I might actually use my desktop more often now. o.o The Show Desktop button is still annoying me though. It sometimes takes a second or two to work. How lame that the original Show Desktop button doesn't show the dock. D:

I think I'll be even more doomed tomorrow. I have no time for procrastination, if even enough time for study. Because of my two exams, I get off at one o'clock. I'll get my mum to pick me up so let's say that I get home at half past. Then I have to leave for tutoring at six, get back at half past eight, shower... gah! As much as I can skip, I don't really intend to miss a tutoring lesson, so I'll probably end up cramming. Maybe I can try force-memorising again... but my economics notes are twice the length of my biology ones. TTwTT I'll try and omit some common sense stuff...

I hate you, time. You big fat liar. It's such good weather outside and it's still early, but then all of a sudden you fastforward to night time and I'll be rushed. D< I want daylight saving baaaaackkk!!

0 Comments