I have a life again!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 x 9:21 PM
Exams are oveerrrrrrrrr! 8DDDDD
Economics today. Wasn't too bad, but I stuffed up a few questions, as per usual. At least I didn't encounter a physics-esque question. D: Although this test was kind of funny because I didn't know the answer to the easy questions again. I was like, "Um, definition of economies of scale... I know internal and I know external... but what's economies of scale?" There were so many grammatical errors in that paper. XD I got confused by the wording of some questions, too, and I think one of the multiple choice answers that I changed was the actual answer. That always happens.
Oh, but the funniest bit had to be the red pen bit. We had to label something in red pen, and no one had one. I put everything in a plastic sleeve, so I didn't have my red pen. Seriously, you bring spare pens, spare whiteout, a black pen - but who thinks you'll need a
red pen? I improvised. XD
Me: Miss, I don't have a red pen.
Teacher: Well, I don't have one. You're going to have to make do. *walks off*
Me: ... *kicks friend's chair and smuggles pen*
Teehee. 83
After my exam, I realised that I didn't know what to do with the social life I'd finally gotten back. I just didn't want to go home so early, because finishing exams felt like a significant milestone.
I did so much needless walking. I walked down to the plaza with my friends, then remembered that I'd promised to go to Strathfield library, so I walked all the way back to school, then headed off to Strathfield library. I borrowed one book and decided that the school library was better. So I went back to school and went looking for books. I was going to leave when the math extension exam started, but I didn't feel like walking down to the station. So I just sat in the courtyard and read a book while 60 or so people died in the 3U math exam. :L It's a pretty good book. I managed to finish half of it. I shall finish the rest later.
Oh, and another needless walk: my bus decided to skip my stop. >.> Which is funny, because I was listening to my music and absently thinking, "I'm so zoned out I might even miss my stop..." And then the bus doesn't stop. :L
Hmm, my after-exam weekend has become somewhat crammed. Not too much, but enough so that I can't sleep in for four days. D: Stupid photography tomorrow. I can go later, but I do want to get it over and done with earlier. Then I have to go out with my friends on Friday. Haha, that outing has been postponed so many months. Everyone has such busy social lives; makes me feel like a hermit. XD
So glad that exams are over. Phew! But now I don't know what to do with my life now that it's not infested with exams. School takes up such a large chunk of my life. Maybe I should start thinking about my future outside school. What career do I want to aim for? o.o