dum dee dum
Friday, April 23, 2010 x 10:34 PM
I still don't know why I'm playing with this blog... when I'm supposed to be studying. I practically wasted the whole day on this thing. I'd feel so cheated if I didn't use it... but poor LJ. D:
Well, there are a few pros and cons.
Blogspot is more 'fun' because you can change your template as much as you want and it's sometimes fun experimenting. It's also easier to embed media than LJ. Sometimes I come across something and feel like putting it on my LJ but couldn't be bothered. Oh, and it never bothered me, but LJ has ads.
On the other hand, LJ is more 'stable' because it's more moderated. Less problems are likely to come up and if they do you can ask the admins. And because you have less stuff to fiddle with in LJ, the chances of you wasting a whole day playing with a new template is relatively low.
Let's put up a video to test this post. It'd be more fitting to put up the song the designer based this template on (haha, guess! okaynotthathard) but since it doesn't have an MV and I don't particularly like having a pink lyric video, I'll just kickstart with my favourite song at the moment. The one with the sad MV that I still watch every now and then.
Himawari - Miho Fukuhara