Laser tag!

Friday, April 30, 2010 x 11:27 PM

I finally have my computer back after my mum hijacked it to webcam with my auntie. ==;

I established my resurrected social life by going to the city with my friends today. We went to Coco's to take photos - I didn't have a choice. D: Photos take forever because they take so many shots. I think I liked the poses and arrangement. There were so many weird poses last time. The guy was funny and nice enough to give us a discount. He reminds me of Mr L. :L

We had lunch at a place called Poporo. It's a Japanese restaurant. I had a yummy chicken karaage udon. :3 And discovered that the meals I eat at home are many times bigger than the proportions my friends eat. I do eat a lot. My parents just make big helpings and I've grown up eating giant plates of food. I amaze even my dad sometimes, which is impressive considering he's the biggest eater in the family. I thinking all the food's going to make me fat when I get older. D:

We played two games of Daytona at Galaxy World. I won both times! On the first round, I was drifting around a bend and, well, drifted too sharply. My car began to drift around in a circle and I was certain I would be doomed trying to reverse back to the track especially when my friend's car had just overtaken me - and then time's up. My friend had bashed into the wall and slowed down. I was first by centimetres. It was hilarious!

After picking up the photos we went over to play laser tag. We only had one game, which went for fifteen minutes. We were the only group playing, so it was pretty fun. I'm more experienced after the first time I played laser tag. Not like my friends were hard targets. XD I didn't even have to look for them; I just had to listen to the screams and giggles and "Oh crap, got shot!" I wooonnnnnn. 83

We had a game of pool after laser tag. Well, 'game' isn't really the right word. We're all amateurs. I sucked horribly. My shots slowly improved so I stopped hitting air or nudging the ball five centimeters, though my aim stank. I fluked and got two balls in. My wild shots were brilliant at shooting the white ball into the holes as well. :L And I even managed to knock the black ball into a hole, which was perfect timing for us to leave. Very amusing experience, pool. =P

Quite a fun day out. I didn't even wear my jacket. I took it off on the train and only put it back on when I was waiting for my mummy to pick me up. Mum even made me pack a scarf!

I think my original story has finally picked up. Or gotten started properly. I think I count 3K words in two days as a respectable start. About time! I have a whole folder filled with attempts to start that story. ==;

I keep thinking that today is Saturday when it's actually Friday. I'm so used to going to school. Hard to believe that I still have the weekend to sleep and procrastinate away. Freedom feels so good!

0 Comments