Migration
Saturday, April 24, 2010 x 11:39 AM
Whoops, still not finished with this thing. I keep procrastinating because I can't think of what to put in the profile... ah, screw, I'll just take the whole thing out. The navbar looks lonely... fine, I'll make a music playlist when I can be bothered. But not today. Because today I
will study. *determined*
Looks like I will be migrating from LJ then. I'll just make this blog relatively presentable until I have time to go back and fix it. Poor LJ. D: Just when I'd finally gotten it to stop making me sign in every day, too. I never have to sign in for blogger because it's linked to my gmail acount which is linked to my Flock browser.
I get the feeling this blog will have loads more media than my LJ. I always come across interesting stuff but can't be bothered going through all the hassle on LJ. HTML codes = so much less hassle. Although I do suck at them.
Alrightyyyyy. Let's get this thing finished. 8D
... Back to looking at the template that makes me sleepy. @_@