must. survive. tomorrow.

Monday, April 26, 2010 x 6:10 PM

I think I should kind of be studying... but at the same time I don't know what to study. =( I just finished studying physics - the bulk of it, anyway. I'm not memorising this time, and in a way it's not as assuring but it's more productive when you don't have a whole day. I'll run through the syllabus again later and see if I've got everything. I've realised that you don't really 'forget' things after you've studied them. They pop up in your head when you see a question relating to it. You're only really screwed if you didn't study it at all. ^^ Haha, that's going to happen to me in economics. Oh well, teacher's fault for giving us too much stuff we don't need.

For some reason my mind has just divided up the first and second weeks of exam as the 'easy' subjects and the 'hard' subjects, respectively. The maths test was alright (the only test I actually 'liked'), English was daunting but not too bad (it's compulsory anyway) and biology was okay too. Now I'm hitting subjects like extension (grr!), physics and economics. But after Wednesday, I shall be freeeeee!

... After I finish off my photography stuff. >.> I'm so scrappy about that subject. I don't even care if I do badly in it; it's just good for bludging. I'll just develop my photographs, arrange them and then glance over the theory sheets before the test. Good thing the test isn't during exam weeks; otherwise I wouldn't even look at them at all. XD

Now I shall, um, take a shower and either space out or go over physics in my head. Then I shall make sure I've got everything for physics. Then... kill extension. I'll mostly likely end up procrastinating because I'm so lost... and then feel horrible five minutes before the test. Haha, this is so ironic - I'm treating my hardest exam like I treated my junior exams. Ahh, the good ol' days. 8D

0 Comments