omggggggg
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 x 1:40 PM
I underestimated the physics test! Well, not really - but the one thing I didn't study was worth three marks! And I know I got it wrong already. Grrrrrrrr! Sucks because the test wasn't hard. It was alright... except for the three mark question! Now this is why you don't just rely on your notes when studying. I forgot to glance over my book. ==;
... Bawwwww! TTwTT Stupid English extension test. I was too busy worrying about it and didn't study as thoroughly for physics. There are a few questions I'm not sure if I got right either, so I'm definitely not getting over 90% for that test. That's alright, considering I don't really expect 90% - I just get mad when I encounter an easy question that I should know but don't. Now if I got under 80% (which is sadly quite likely, what with my reputation of silly mistakes), I'd be reeeaallyyy kicking myself. x.x
Today is such a bad day. It's the first day I've gone home fuming about a test. D: As usual, I don't know how I did in English tests. You can't really tell if you did good or bad in those; sometimes you think you did well and get a bad mark, and vice-versa. The extension test wasn't horriblehorrible but I didn't really nail it anyway. But that was expected. I am very annoyed with myself about the physics test.
Hmph! I shall let optimism kick in now. I usually learn from my mistakes, so now I know not to rely on notes. Writing notes is good but a rather narrow way to study. Although I kind of knew that already. Problem with me is that I foresee things that will go wrong and don't attempt to fix it, so I whine about it afterwards. XD But I try not to make the same mistakes again. Everyone's got a test they felt bad about; the 'I think I passed but I'm not going to be happy with my mark' feeling. To be fair, I really didn't try too hard for physics. I was well-prepared, but could have studied more. One glance through my book would have prepared me for that devilish question.
Sooooo at the end of the day - my fault! XD;
Right, now to start on economics. I don't have that much time to waste, what with tutoring in a few hours. I don't want to end my exams on a bad note, and I don't have a daunting extension test overshadowing the day this time, so I shall try harder for my economics test. I knew this would be a bad week. >.>
Oh - and I have to come to school on Thursday. I have no tests, no lessons and I still have to come to school. ==; I found my photography teacher today and the only day she's at school this week is Thursday. Siiiiigh. I suppose I can wake up later and go to school in the middle of the day... but maybe it's better to wake up normal time. I can finish earlier and stuff, and I'll probably get home before I usually wake up anyway.
... Stupid extension test. I blame it for my bad physics test. >:(
EDIT: I have figured out a very scientific explanation for my bad tests today! I forgot to rub my daddy's Buddha tummy! :O