so bored
Saturday, April 24, 2010 x 9:54 PM
I was smart - I deleted the LJ bookmark off my toolbar so I wouldn't click it out of habit. 8D
So much for studying. Didn't really do anything again today. I did so much procrastinating that I can't even remember what I did. I think I looked for some songs, downloaded a few - oh wait, before that I tried to pack up the mess on the floor. I had so much English stuff strewn all over the place. Then I tried to study a bit of physics, but didn't really do anything other than flip through the notes. It looks easier to study than biology, because we did waves before and it's ingrained knowledge. The electricity topic and the problem-solving is probably where I'll be stumped at. I shall revise that, erm, tomorrow.
Pretty much the only test I'm really worried about next week is English extension. I should have studied some of it today, but I have no idea how to start. I think the essay question is going to be based around why we still study Chaucer. It's probably similar to Shakespeare in that themes and whatever are still relevant today... but how do I write a whole essay about that? How do I combine the themes into explaining it? >.<
Oh well, at least I made some progress today: I actually have physics stuff on the table. I'll be in a more studious mood tomorrow, I hope. I don't think I'll start studying economics too early, but if I don't I'll have a lot of studying to do on Tuesday. My exams finish at 1 o'clock that day and I have tutoring later in the evening. I'll have to hardcore cram in the few hours in between. If it goes well, I'll go tutoring; if I'm dying, I'll just use my professional whining to get out of it. Mum cares more about my marks than she cares about tutoring fees anyway. :L
... *glares at extension*
Hmm, too late to study now. Let's spend the rest of the night looking for more songs. I can't even remember when I last went searching for English songs. Haha, it's been instrumental, instrumental, Chinese, Japanese, instrumental. I blame all the instrumentals on exams. Made me get sick of my playlist. D: