Time to (try) study
Sunday, April 25, 2010 x 3:59 PM
Getting myself to start studying is harder than the actual studying. It takes so much effort to go, 'okay, monitor off, look at those notes and CONCENTRATE'. Most of the time it doesn't work. XD I had to put my computer on sleep to study biology. And Dad kept popping his head into the room and saying, 'Oh, it's still off~'. And I'd be gritting my teeth and going, '
Yes - nowstoptemptingme!'
I didn't really do work yesterday but the exams are only two days away now and I think the panic attack should be kicking in soon. Basically, I can only work if I have a panic attack. Although sometimes I'm so pro that I can stave off the panic attack and continue procrastinating. That used to happen a lot in junior years. >.>
Well, today I spent my morning customising my desktop. I decidedly gave up on custom themes, but I was staring at my desktop and thought the icons looked stoopid in a column like that. So I made myself a dock and fiddled around with icons. It's going to be annoying when I change my wallpaper, since this dock skin works best with dark backgrounds.
Okay, I should try studying now... let's try tackling extension... D:
... PFFFTTTT! My mum saw the desktop and thought the webcam icon (the one I designated as webcam that isn't webcam but looks like one, anyway) was a CLOCK. HAHAHA! Oh, Mummy, don't ever change. X3