trees!

Thursday, April 29, 2010 x 2:48 PM

Had to go to school for photography today. Lucky I decided to get there after first period. A few other girls from my class were already there and had just set up the chemicals. Took about two hours for us to finish all our photos and everything. I hope I've got everything I need... if I'm missing even one test strip I'll be in an unlucky fix. D:

Nearly all my photos are of trees. Nothing better to photograph in school. The photos I developed came out alright, but the contrast isn't very strong. The photos themselves were fine; I was just half-assed about developing them. I didn't really time how long I left them in each chemical, especially the test strips, since you can't make the photo itself unless the test strip is done. You have to wait about 7 minutes just to do a test strip. Maybe I'll take more care the next time we develop more photos. I just needed to get everything done today so I wouldn't get told off by the teacher. XD I don't care about my photography mark; as long as I pass and don't need to repeat the course next year, that's fine.

I think I like photography though, and not just because it's a wonderful bludge and fun. Being in a darkroom with a small group is somewhat nice, because you can listen to people make small talk and everyone is friendly (today I listened to a girl talk about how she squirted toothpaste in her eye!). Best of all, the teacher doesn't stay in the room. I get a random sense of teamwork in the darkroom, especially when we clean up together. I never thought I'd appreciate being crammed into a room with strangers. XD Such a bothersome but refreshing subject, photography.

I feel like writing a new story... but there's no plot coming to mind. :L I just want to try a new concept. It's been ages since I had this... unique writer's urge. It's like the creative gears are finally turning or something. But knowing me, I'll probably just let the inspiration pass me by. XD

I was playing osu today and played a Vocaloid beatmap. I never investigated properly but from what I know, Vocaloid is a program that produces songs. You make your own music and get the programmed voices to sing your lyrics. I think. They still sound funny to me because there's a superficial tone to the voices, but this song is somewhat catchy to me. It's rare to hear male duets with drastically different voices. I'm amused by it. :3

erase or zero - Kagamine Len & Kaito


0 Comments