Adventure

Monday, May 17, 2010 x 4:36 PM

Bike riding was so eventful. For starters, I rode into a road block sign that wasn't even blocking the road. I was trying to look at a track behind the bushes and didn't notice that my bike had ridden so closely to the edge of the road. I was going to cut into the grass to right myself... but instead of grass, there was an innocent road block sign by the side and I smacked right into it... yes, go ahead and laugh. D: Managed to catch myself and probably wouldn't even have fallen if my leg wasn't caught on the bike. Lucky I was wearing pants or I would've killed my knee. Even though I was more concerned about ruining my pants... >.>

And then we kind of lost track of time and had to cycle back super fast because we were late and the bus was going to leave without us. We were so far from the centre that we still ended up ten minutes late and got busted. But two of my friends had lagged behind and gotten lost so we had to wait for them to come back out. We are so not getting lost again. There's no mobile reception in that place. I think we spent too long at the kiddie playground we discovered. XD I remembered to take my camera but didn't really take any photos because the weather wasn't good.

Also - I am an idiot. I was thinking too much about bike riding that I just went to my locker, grabbed my uniform and went - and forgot my folder. Which had my extension notes in it. GRRRRRR. Thankfully they're not so vitally important because it's English and I can remember most of the stuff. I'll miss a few points if I study from memory but I'll remember them once I study the notes tomorrow. Problem is I won't be able to come up with a lot of quotes or examples, although I had already pulled out most of the useful quotes. I'll just go to school early tomorrow to have a quick study. And there's always maths, which is practically a free period if I've done my work.

So yep, I should be able to survive. If I do badly in the test, it won't be because I couldn't study properly; it's mostly likely going to be me not studying from the perspective the question asks for. There's an 80% chance I'll be completely making up my essay anyway. XD I always feel like I don't study enough when I look at all the stuff my classmates have done... which is true, since I only ever study enough to pass and don't have the willpower to study more than that. ><

I should be relatively alright with bluffing tomorrow. There are so many points and connections I can make, so chances are I won't run dry of things to write. I just won't use the points or link the ideas properly. :L

Ahh, I shall be free after tomorrow. No tests until a couple of weeks. I've got to work on the English presentation stuff our teacher is making us do, write an economics essay, revise random stuff that I didn't pay attention to when taught in class... I'll live. I wonder if it's alright for me to optimistically think that our lives aren't and shouldn't be dominated by stress about school. I think that's why I don't try as hard as I should. Maybe it's a bad thing. XP

1 Comments