Australia has PMS-ing weather
Wednesday, May 5, 2010 x 8:47 PM
Whoo, finished my photography stuff without feeling that I was doing it last minute. ^^ It's so plain and boring but I was never a very creative person anyway. I can't imagine that the teachers would expect anything else. I can't do anything about the photos because I can't redevelop them this late. The test today was exactly what I'd expected it to be - dodgy. Sure, I didn't know everything, but the entire class finished within half an hour and just sat there falling asleep. We had a whole lesson.
We haz a new economics teacher now. It's too early to tell, but I think she's pretty good. I like her way of teaching so far. We'll see.
Got economics test back too. Gee, I really did a silly mistake in this test. Honestly, how could I not have seen that there was a table underneath the opportunity cost graph?! I lost two marks just like that because I tried to read off the graph. ==; In both my physics and eco tests, I stuffed up the easiest questions in the entire paper. I guess my eco mark isn't too bad. I'm just unsatisfied because of my silly mistake that cost me two marks. My percentage would have looked so much better with those two marks... but I guess you can't have everything. XD
I'm kind of glad I didn't fluke my tests. For someone like me, I constantly need to be reminded to be more careful when studying and reading questions. The half yearlies are giving me a good gauge of how idiotically careless I can be, and points out what I need to focus on next time around. My test results are passable by my standards (physics barely makes my expectations) but they're definitely not the highest I could get. It's knowing that which makes me annoyed. XD I am determined to do better in my yearlies! D< Even though yearlies are definitely going to be harder.
Haha, my mid-year report is going to look pretty unimpressive. The three term thing means that the tasks we do are worth more, so if we screw up one thing we've lost a pretty big portion of our report mark. I swear the only mark that will look presentable is going to be maths. >.> We've yet to get the results back, but I haven't royally screwed up anything so far. I hope.
Othello is so boooriiinngg. It's funny how I somehow appreciate Shakespeare now. It's reading Chaucer for extension that has changed me. I look at Shakespeare and it's not so gibberish anymore, and I'm glad he can actually
spell.
I had so much to eat after school. I bought a rum truffle that didn't taste as nice as it looked, then bought scallops and a hash brown because I wasn't satisfied with the truffle. I still haven't eaten ice cream yet! I shall have ice cream tomorrow. 8D ... Where can you buy ice cream in Strathfield though? o.o
... I just remembered that I forgot to buy Eclipse. Damn it!