Bokurano

Saturday, May 15, 2010 x 6:20 PM

I'm starting to like that anime. I watched the first episode and then abandoned it for a few months because I was sceptical. The huge 500m tall mecha robot fighting against enemy robots that are equally large and materialise out of thin air thing isn't exactly what I look for in a good anime. XD But I guess it makes a feasible situation for the story. The whole story isn't really about defeating robots, it's more the consequences. I like that the story has lots of morals and questions the lack thereof. Very interesting anime. =D

Even though I shouldn't have been watching it because I have an extension test on Tuesday. >.> I'm expecting my study for the test to be easier than the last because it's most likely going to be a comparative essay, and I've actually done a few of those before, albeit quite badly. But I think this test is going to be harder... and knowing me I'll be sitting there in the five minutes reading time cursing my procrastination. Must not study last minute! >:(

I did a bit of biology stuff in between waiting for MV to stop being an ass and let me watch Bokurano without breaks. Although I am kind of glad that there were breaks; I wouldn't have done anything if I could watch nonstop.

Maybe I'll get up and go for a walk tomorrow if the weather is good. I haven't been to the park in ages and I've been feeling obese lately. :3

0 Comments