Buttermenthol fail

Sunday, May 23, 2010 x 10:23 PM

I am both surprised and proud that I have actually done quite a lot of my economics essay in a few hours. I was planning to write down a few guideline points but ended up expanding and writing half my essay. ==; It's actually not that hard, but at the same time I'm cautious because it seems too easy. The way I see it, it's practically rewording info you've been given and adding one or two statistics. It's not even technical at all, which bothers me - it feels like I'm not writing enough. I'll see to that after I finish and type it up. It'll be hard memorising the essay if it gets too long. I hope I'll be able to memorise it the same way I somehow managed to memorise my biology notes >.<

I don't think there's going to be bike riding tomorrow. Not too sure because you can still ride if the ground's wet, depends on what the teachers decide. Definitely not if it's raining at lunch. I wouldn't mind sitting in a classroom. I could do my eco essay or work on that bothersome English presentation with my partner. Plus, I'm still half sick.

Hmm, I might be able to finish my essay tomorrow if I don't procrastinate, then go back to edit later on. The English thing is going to be so time-consuming. What sucks is that it's not a major task, just a random class thingy. Partnerwork always takes a while.

I still haven't made a complete list of what I need to do. I'd better not discover that I forgot something last minute. D:

And I changed my wallpaper again because the white began to bore me. My Noctis wallpaper is low quality since I migrated it from my laptop so I'll use it again when I can somehow get around that. In the meantime, we have a return of anime wallpapers!


It's not from an actual anime, I don't think, although the hat and hair does make me think of Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle. xD

1 Comments