Cause of death: boredom
Sunday, May 2, 2010 x 8:30 PM
I'm so awfully bored. I usually start wondering if I have unfinished homework to be this bored, but I definitely don't have any. Or, well, any I can do, since I didn't buy cardboard for my photography presentation yet. I'll just make it the same way I made the first assignment. Can't be bothered figuring out a better way. XD
I feel so unsatisfied when I waste the day being bored, especially when I look at the time and it's getting late. I tried to watch anime but failed. I'm very bad at discovering new anime. I tried watching Toradora (for what must be the fifth time) and realised that I hadn't gotten past the third episode. I'd probably still be watching if the video hadn't stopped loading. Am I destined never to watch that anime?
Apparently Code Geass is getting a third season. I'm a little dubious since the second season had strong finality and I don't see how they could further develop it without ruining my image of it. It could be set during an earlier period, I guess. I liked Code Geass. It was a really good anime even if I didn't like it as much as others. I sometimes feel like rewatching it, because whenever I think back I realise how awesome it was.
Bike riding tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain. I don't think we'll be able to go every single week, what with the weather so volatile. Hehe, free periods sitting in a classroom finishing homework. That actually sounds welcoming, because God knows I need those sessions. Too bad I either don't have my homework with me, or it's the one day I actually did it whenever we do have free time.
I shall remember to buy beans for my beanbag tomorrow. I want to revive my beanbag. That I don't even remember using. I was probably still a toddler or something. I like to think I was, because I refuse to believe I sanely chose a Thomas the Tank Engine beanbag.
I have a mini goal now. Get 100 Japanese songs, and 100 instrumental songs. I keep deleting songs off my iPod when I decide that they're not that good, but I'm sure I'll eventually get there. XD Once I hit that mark, it means I've pretty much ditched English songs, or actively paying attention to them. English songs releases these days don't appeal to me, though I wouldn't really know seeing as I don't even listen to the radio anymore. The airwaves are always filled with pop and rap. No good rock these days. Then again, you don't hear Skillet or Three Days Grace on the radio anyway. What happened to Nickelback and Daughtry? TTwTT
Oh man, economics first thing tomorrow. What a way to kick off the term. Still doesn't beat exams though. I still feel cheated when I realise that my entire April had been haunted with studying, studying, and 'I should be studying but I don't wanna'. I've totally forgotten how to have free time now. D: