Coloursssss
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 x 3:32 PM
Boring day today. This is our biology student teacher's last week. It was a fun four weeks. He's going to be a good teacher when he graduates, although I still prefer my original bio teachers. I didn't really absorb what the student teacher was teaching. XD
In photography we were in a computer room photoshopping. It was basically a bludge lesson since I haven't even taken any photos yet. My stupid account wouldn't connect to the internet so I couldn't even find pictures to play around with. I ended up playing with one of the sample pictures already uploaded onto windows XP.
And this is all I did all lesson:
Haha, the only interesting bit is the colourful trees. The trees at the back look so out of place. Oh well, poor things that were too dark to be colourful. I like the colour spectrum. 8D Aaaand my photoshopping skills suck. I only know how to use the basic stuff. I mostly use photoshop for CG and random editing, not photo manipulation. Lucky photography is only a preliminary course. :L
... The trees at the back remind me of cauliflowers.