grrrrrrrr
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 x 5:12 PM
My physics test!!!! TTwTT We got the results back today. Proportionately, I didn't do too badly, but when converted to percentage my mark looks bad. It's the 3 mark question that I didn't study that dragged it down. 40 marks, so each mark is worth 2.5%. I lost 7.5% just by missing that question. Grr! Thankfully, I know where I went wrong so hopefully I won't make the same mistake again. I also lost random marks in the short answers because my answers weren't detailed enough. After this first test, I now know how to prepare myself. At the end of the day, I must learn from my mistakes! D:
Tomorrow we'll be getting our English essay marks back... such joy. Or was that economics? Or both? I'm pretty sure economics was tomorrow too. Ahh, crap. I really did screw up all my second week's tests, and am not confident with the first week's either. >.>
I went to eat lunch with my friends at a Japanese restaurant after school. Well, technically it's a Korean restaurant, but they also sell Japanese food. I had... something I forgot the name of. It had a whole bunch of vegetables in it and was colourful. It was alright, if a little spicy at first. I am developing tolerance for restaurant food! =D
I've done most of my photography assignment. Well, not really. There's not much to do. Made a quick cover, chose the photos I was going to use and cut off the white bits. All that's left is to stick them in and write down the aperture and development time. I'm doing it so sloppily. I half-cringe when I look at the photos because I know the teacher will say that I should have developed them for longer. XD
I'm so stupid. I bought the cardboard and nothing else. I need ribbon to tie them together, and a pen that can write on black. Essentially, I did nothing except the cover today. It'll only take a moment to fix up though. I shall pay a trip to the newsagency tomorrow... hope I don't forget. D:
Tutoring in an hour. I shall study for the photography test when I get back. I can't be stuffed starting now. I get the feeling I'm not taking it seriously enough, and fear that my mind will just reject the info. I'll tell myself that I'll remember when the test is in front of me, and I won't. Even if it's just photography, I must not let that happen!
Still bummed about my physics test. x.x I'm annoyed with myself for not studying that section. At least I hadn't looked at it and decided that I wouldn't study it - I actually forgot all about it. If I had decided not to study it, I would be kicking myself so badly. XD