How To Train Your Dragon
Saturday, May 29, 2010 x 2:25 PM
I absolutely love HTTYD! I watched it last night because I had put it on my ipod to watch at the athletics carnival and, well, we didn't end up going. IT IS SO AWESOME. I love it to bits!
What else did I do yesterday? Let's see... I edited my economics essay and added some stuff to it, wrote it out to see how long it would take me, read a bit of Othello stuff... and tried to watch an old drama in between everything. I hate youku. ==; Oh well, The Last Breakthrough is a really old drama so there would be less mirrors for it. I don't know why I suddenly wanted to watch it again. Back in the days before internet came into my life, I used to watch Chinese dramas with my parents. The old dramas trump the new ones any day. The new ones are so low-budget and lame.
I came close to changing my blog template yesterday. But I thought I'd keep the current one for a while longer, because the one I have in mind is somewhat boring - I just got bored of seeing the same thing everyday. I've already configured it so I can change my template anytime.
So today I shall try to do English. I should be able to get something out of it if I don't procrastinate... which is asking the impossible. I'm like an academic vampire or something, can't work until it's late - and even then I can't keep working if it's
too late. xD
And how could I have gone without changing my wallpaper? 8D (I swear I was going to keep my current one for longer until I watched HTTYD!)