Hungryyyy
Thursday, May 6, 2010 x 5:12 PM
I'm so proud because I managed to restrain myself from buying anything at the plaza after school. I just bought myself ice cream at lunch time. XD
I went to bed last night thinking that we wouldn't be getting any exam results back today. Turns out I forgot about math... I kind of hit my expectations this time around. I scored a tad bit lower than I thought I would, but I actually don't know where that expectation came from, since I'm pretty happy with my mark. My mum's high expectations must have infected me. I've noticed that in all my tests I'm alright with the marks I get (okay, except physics) but when converted to percentage I end up glaring at the calculator. I reckon it's because the tests are worth less marks than the tests in our junior years, so each mark is worth a high percentage. I remember in junior years we'd get tests with over 50 marks. It's nice that our senior tests seem slightly shorter, but it's bad because the percentage isn't always what you expect it to be. That's what I've been discovering, anyway.
So far the test I regret the most is physics, mainly because I did worst in it. It just hit the borderline of my mark expectations. I curse the three mark question!! D< Hehe, today in class I was furiously copying down notes on electromagnetic fields and drawing the diagrams humongous so I wouldn't miss them the next time I had a test and remembered to flip through my book. X3
Now all that's left is English and... ah, crap. Are we getting extension back tomorrow? x.x My entire week has been plagued with test results. At least I doubt I'll regret the English tests. Unlike the others, you can't really make silly mistakes and you can't say that you didn't studied something. You either did well or you didn't and there's nothing to blame it on. I think I'll be surprised by any English mark I get, whether it's good or bad, because I honestly don't know what I expect. >.>
I'm starting to get a pile of homework. I must not let it pile up! I must bulldoze over them! ... After I eat.