Lazy piglet

Thursday, May 27, 2010 x 6:38 PM

My friends have decided not to go to school tomorrow. We spent a while contemplating and eventually decided that it was too much of a bother. Although we did agree that we wouldn't mind going if: the weather was good + half of us weren't sick + an English homework essay hadn't be crammed on us + exams weren't on the doorstep. I swear half the grade isn't going to go. The school is going to be so pissed. :L I wouldn't be surprised if they threw a fit and tried to punish us or something. Oh well, I technically am sick. So there!

Even though I seem to be compensating for not going to school tomorrow by doing Red Shield on Sunday. We have to be at the Strathfield Council building at... 8:30? (crapIforgot!) in school uniform. It ends at like 11-something. I'll be getting home at around the time I usually wake up.

Feeling so lazy because it feels like a Friday. I aim to get my maths homework done. Then if I am feeling motivated, I'll start thinking about the English essay. Best to get that done early, since I have economics and my prac tests. And my extension essay - I must not forget about that one.

I suddenly feel like changing my blog template. I kind of browsed just then and have a couple in mind but I shall refrain from fiddling with html until I feel like I've actually done some work. XD

0 Comments