Mother's Day :)
Sunday, May 9, 2010 x 9:50 PM
I kind of forgot it was Mother's Day. >.> Then I was like "Hoshit! Mum! Happy Mother's Dayyyyy!" XD As usual, we don't do much on these 'special days'. We did go visit my grandma though. I fail at picking flowers.
I actually sat down and did homework today. Felt like I had a lot to do, but I actually got it done pretty quickly. In my vain attempt to organise the stuff that I'd let die and rot after half-yearlies, I've come to the realisation that I need more folders. The notes are using too much space, and all the economics sheets I've accumulated aren't helping either. I shall buy another folder tomorrow and some labels if I remember. I refuse to fail the one thing I've actually organised this year!
I downloaded my first Korean song today. :L I don't know why I don't like them. Even when a song sounds nice, realising that it's Korean just makes me reconsider it. Is it because I'm too loyal to Japanese stuff? o.o Oh well. This song sounded nice. :) I won't go on a Korean song spree though. It's going to be like the random Serbian song I have. XD
Wrote a quick drabble in twenty minutes. I haven't written anything substantial in ages. I'm getting so lazy with writing. I've been visualising the stories in my head lately so it's a bit hard to express them exactly in words. I'd better strike inspiration before I get too rusty. D:
Eww, school tomorrow. And English results. But at least there's bike riding. :)