nom nom nom

Monday, May 31, 2010 x 7:30 PM

The economics essay today wasn't so bad. I managed to remember everything, although I did make a few blunders. I wrote a couple of sentences that belonged to other parts of the essay and had to correct them when I double-checked. XD There was an instance where I wrote something, stopped because I remembered writing it before, and wondered if it was a deja vu. Then I read the paragraph properly and realised that I had written a sentence that belonged to an earlier argument. But other than that, I got most of it down pat. The memorising part was quite useless really; it's your essay itself that counts in the end.

I thought we wouldn't have bike riding because of the weather today but we still went. I didn't bring my sport uniform and had to call my mum to bring it for me at lunch. It did start pouring near the end though, so we were riding in the rain and got quite soaked. We tried riding on a double (or tandem) bike. It's harder than it looks. I rode at the back and it's freaky. I had no control over steering or anything so I could only pedal and hope the person at the front knew what she was doing. Then I tried riding at the front to give my friend a go at the back. The front. Is. Painful. The bike was a bit too big for us, and the front seat is higher than the back. I couldn't touch the ground with my short stubby legs! I could only tiptoe on one side so every time we swayed to the side and almost fell, I'd have to hop several steps just to get the bike to stop. And steering is so goddamn hard. We seriously went in a squiggly path at first. It was so squiggly it would have mapped a perfect squiggly if it were drawn on paper. Then we started riding properly. :) It was tiring. But fun. And painful. But very fun. :3

I guess I should start studying for biology or physics while I have time. *purposefully avoiding English* And straight after the English test, I'll have to start on my extension essay... that I kind of have no idea how to do. And it's due on the same day as the maths test. x.x

I have such a... boring timetable. 3U English, maths, economics, physics, biology, photography... aside from photography, they're all mainstream theoretical subjects! I don't have a single hobby/interest-ish subject like history or a language. If I did 3U maths then it would be such a stereotypical Asian timetable. Why couldn't I be interested in some easy, less-stressful subject?! :(

Oh yeah, changed blog template too. It had a space for a tagboard but I find those bothersome so I'd rather have a music player. Such a pity it doesn't shuffle. And such a pity I can't use the ninja skin from mixpod because of the video thing. Oh well, Grooveshark will have to do for now.

2 Comments