Only Wednesday...
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 x 6:14 PM
I think I spent the whole day in shock. I did surprisingly well in my extension test - I actually scanned the paper five times to make sure I had read the right mark. I think I might have fluked it a bit, seeing as I was freaking out so badly about it that the only form of studying I did was remembering quotes. Plus, it was only out of 10 marks so there isn't a wide range of marks to do bad in. The overall results for the test were pretty good so I'm assuming that it wasn't that hard. The teacher wasn't marking very harshly.
I can't believe I did better in my extension test than in normal English. TTwTT It's so... extension isn't even the one that matters! I might not even do it next year. I need good results for advanced, damn it! I've got another extension test next week too... I probably won't be able to fluke this one. I'm doomed. DX I haven't really been acing any subjects so far. My marks aren't piteously bad so the correct word to describe my results at the moment would be 'surviving'.
I'm trying to be a bit more studious so I can work off my habit of doing things last minute. XD Well, I only decided to do that yesterday, but it bore fruits of success! I finished a part of my photography assignment last night! Although it could well have been a waste of an hour, since it's due next
term and I have bunch of stuff coming up from next
week. Still, I'm proud of myself. :3
I caught a private bus home today to try out the MyBus travel ten. The driver crossed off a ride and gave me a receipt. Now I shall see what happens tomorrow when I take the public bus again. I've got a dentist appointment in the afternoon, during photography. I'm glad I'm not missing out on anything important, but I get the feeling that tomorrow might be the day we take some digital photos. I can't imagine what else we'd be doing, since we did nothing last lesson. Well, while my class is having fun, I'll be sitting at the dentist's. I may or may not take off my top braces tomorrow. He said I could take them off but I think they might have moved a bit. The bottom ones aren't ready yet, I think.
K-ON is awesome. :3 My parents are too used to hearing me laugh like a lunatic.