Pet rocks

Thursday, May 20, 2010 x 6:28 PM

I had a sore throat throughout the whole day and it made me feel dead. I think I'm starting to get sick. D: I hope my immune system fights it off. If not, I won't eat medicine even if I do get sick. I stuffed myself full with water and herbal medicine and all the other works the last time I was sick. I usually let my own body fight it off.

This week is going so quickly. Only 'normal' weeks go quickly; the ones with exams and assignments are sluggish hell. That's going to take over week 7. I wonder if I'll have the time management to squish the photography stuff I have to do in between my tests... I'm proud because I attempted to start the economics essay. Even though that was, like, last week.

Aaaand... starring my pet rocks! :3

5 Comments