Professional Procrastinator
Sunday, May 16, 2010 x 3:31 PM
Finally finished Bokurano. The ending was so-so, not very spectacular, but I enjoyed the series. It's actually very realistic - well, except for the humongous robots. It had good focus on human nature. ... I can't look at the words 'human nature' the same way after I used it as one of the main driving points in my extension half-yearly essay. xD
I have no more excuses for not studying now... I'm hitting that 'I don't really know how to study for this test' phase again. This is what I hate about English. I should so drop extension at the end of Year 11. I'd rather have English extension on my ATAR, but it'd be a pretty bumpy road. I wouldn't be confident in it. Might as well stick with biology, although it's so much less appealing. Oh well, you never know. I might still do the stupid thing and keep extension. >.>;
I've been reading my extension test essay over and over again trying to analyse how I did it. I don't think it's really helping. The question probably won't let me use the same points since it's a comparison. There's so many things they could tell us to compare. >.< Got so much work lining up to do. So glad the test is on Tuesday and not Wednesday; I always seem to have tests or assignments due the day after tutoring.
Oh right. Retainers. Tuesday. Must remember.
ARGHHH I keep reading my calendar wrong! The 23rd overlaps with the 30th and the 24th with the 31st, so I look at it and freak out when I realise that everything's suddenly happening next week. Well, athletics carnival is next week, if I read my calendar right this time. Hehe, I downloaded How To Train Your Dragon to my ipod the other day. I wonder if I'll actually watch it on the day. And why is it that I always think of the swimming carnival venue when I think of athletics carnival? o.o
I keep reminding myself to bring my camera to bike riding tomorrow but I know I'm going to end up forgetting in the end...