Rainy rain

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 x 9:05 PM

I've been homework-ing all evening. So much stuff to do, especially with my four tests next week. >.< I couldn't finish all my work today so I'll do maths tomorrow or something.

I got drenched after school. Okay, not drenched but definitely quite wet and soppy. The rain eased up when I got off the bus, then suddenly started pouring within five seconds while I was waiting at the crossing. Then the light turned green when I was about to get my umbrella out, so I was like 'stuff it'. It's funny how I don't run even when it's raining. :L

Athletics carnival on Friday. I might not go if it's really bad weather, but if it's alright I'll just go because I have nothing better to do. I'd probably still go despite weather if I wasn't still half-sick. I hope the sun comes back out soon. I hate studying in gloomy weather.

Stupid English test next week. I don't hate the subject but the tests just screw me over. Me and essays? Nuh uh. Oh, and we're starting something new in extension English. We've finished Chaucer and now we're reading The God of Small Things. We also have to write an essay about the two books we read for wide reading. I only just finished my 19th century book yesterday; I've been reading it during mealtimes. XD

Haha, parents are encouraging me to not go athletics carnival. I do wonder if all parents are supposed to be as lenient (and lazy) as mine. It's their fault I don't know the sound of my own ringtone. :L

0 Comments