Retainers...
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 x 3:16 PM
... suck! :(
Okay, not that badly, but it's pretty uncomfortable. It was a bit tight so it seems my teeth already moved a bit. I think I'll be slurring my words when I get my bottom retainer as well. It's going to be so bothersome eating on the street. I'll have to find a bathroom to take it out so I don't have a slimy piece of plastic then clean my teeth before putting it back on. I hope I get used to them soon... it's good that we can take them off whenever we want. I can see why some people don't wear theirs. I'll probably slack off after a while. They're really uncomfortable.
Also, I cracked up when I read the retainer instructions on the bus:
Do not place it near hot objects, eg. Heater
I shouldn't even be wearing this thing. :L Great excuse when someone asks me why I'm not wearing them. :)
The extension test was horrible. TTwTT It wasn't a very bad question, but I had a huge mental blank throughout the entire thing. I didn't link up my points properly and used the quotes pretty badly. My arguments look so weak. D: What sucks is that I kind of knew how to answer the question but nothing would come to mind during the test. And I kept having epiphanies of how I should have elaborated on a point after I had already moved on to the next paragraph. I wants to drop extension alreadyyyyy x.x
At least I'm now free for a while... ah, damn it. Tutoring later. >< At least I don't have to worry about not doing my homework since I rule tutoring as a homework-less, err, thing. My teacher's really nice and isn't insistent on homework. As long as we understand what we're doing, that's good enough for her. I do feel bad when I totally forget about homework though. XD