Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, he had a very runny nose~
Friday, May 21, 2010 x 10:41 PM
School was pretty boring today. I was surviving like a zombie because of my runny nose. It seems I am sick now. It wasn't as bad in the morning. Now my nose is like a tap. TTwTT I wonder if I'll get better over the weekend. So much stuff to do. I'm not in the mood to work when I'm sick.
I got dragged to the city in the afternoon. I played my role well by sniffling and complaining about my hunger. I still love Kinokuniya though. :3 I shall return when I'm not so sick!
So yep, it's official that I'm sick. It's also official that I'm doing better in English extension than regular Advanced. That is so screwedddd. I think it's because the extension mid-year report is only comprised of two assessment tasks, I just happened to somehow do okay in those. I'll have to see my yearly mark to decide if I should drop it or not. I really have no confidence in the course and I'd hate to walk into the HSC feeling like it's a life or death situation.
My nose is all red from going through half a roll of tissues. Arghh, you betrayed me, immune system!