Seirei no Moribito

Saturday, May 22, 2010 x 11:14 PM

I kind of spent the whole day watching anime... I had to finish watching Moribito after I'd started. I don't know why I felt like I had to finish it, since it wasn't the best anime, but I felt that wasting a whole day would be better than wasting two. I made myself finish it so I could work tomorrow. That's like ten hours of anime-watching. >.> I'm knowingly killing my eyes. I'm so going to need glasses or something. I used to be able to see so much clearer. D:

Moribito was a strange show. It didn't strongly reflect Japanese culture so I could so easily imagine it as a Chinese drama I would have watched in my childhood. It was a funny mixture of feudal periods, old politics and mythical... stuff. It was also filled with plotholes, like Bokurano. I was like "Umm... okayyyy" in some of the episodes. I still enjoyed it though, somehow. I tend to like anime/manga with morals, so I have a higher tolerance for whatever they shape around around that moral, as long as they don't butcher it. Both the anime and manga of Naruto and Bleach have been too dragged out. ==; Mainstream stuff isn't as gold as the less popular stuff. I've always been like that, reading books and watching shows that not a lot of people know about. xD

I shall get to work tomorrow... if I can. I haven't gotten around to listing what I have to do, but I know I'll be really rushed in a week or two if I don't start trying to get things done now. At least I'm not so sick now, so I can kind of think properly. The flu wasn't so serious this time around.

0 Comments