Slimy teefs
Thursday, May 13, 2010 x 5:08 PM
My top braces got taken off today. The worst part was having my dentist scraping at my teeth to get the glue off. The grinding sound was like nails on the blackboard. x.x I'm so not used to having my teeth 'free'. It feels funny looking into the mirror now. I kind of liked having my braces. D: I didn't think I'd get them off so quickly. I'll be getting my bottom ones off next month, and I'm picking up my top retainer next Tuesday.
Having the braces taken off doesn't feel nearly as weird as having them installed, of course. It just feels funny when I run my tongue over my teeth. Haha, my dentist was like "Your teeth will feel a bit slimy when they're off, but that's okay - because that's how teeth are supposed to feel like! You've just forgotten the feeling, that's all."
Not so happy that I missed photography. My class was taking photos. D: I would have liked to take some photos of the school so I would have more environments to choose from. I so can't be bothered waiting until the grounds are empty. I'll just take some photos at bike riding. I have an idea of something I could do but it requires me to take a picture of a flying bird. Sounds so challenging. ==; Maybe I can take a random picture of a background or something and find a picture online to manipulate.
Mufti day tomorrow. I don't really have a 'loud' shirt. I pretty much wear the same thing every mufti day. :L First, I take a pick from my many jeans, one pair of cargoes and one pair of combats. Then I grab a shirt. And pull a jacket/jumper over. And I'm done. =D So yeah, I mostly wear the first thing I see in the wardrobe. XD Maybe I should start expanding my wardrobe. I'm not really growing out of my clothes (I'm doomed to be short forever) but my age is. As much as I love my adorable t-shirts to death, I would like to avoid being mistaken for a Year 7. Although I'd love to be a junior again. :3
Also, I had the yummiest popcorn chicken from KFC. It was still warm and delicious when I got home from Burwood 8D
EDIT: Forgot about my concession pass. I had a go using it on the normal Sydney buses today. It didn't skip a ride! I had my eighth ride on the private bus yesterday, and today it still counted as the eighth ride. Hehe, free ride every now and then? I wouldn't abuse it, since the driver would notice that the rides don't add up if he/she looked carefully. Maybe once a travel ten. :)