Slow week finally over
Friday, May 14, 2010 x 8:49 PM
Today was another boring day. Well, except for the morning. I think it was the first time I was actually concerned about my hair. It was particularly wavy and sticking up all over the place when I woke up. It sometimes happens after I've washed my hair but it's usually not this bad. Did I sleep on it funny or something? D: I couldn't tame it and decided I wasn't going to risk being late to school, so I just ran out the door with it down. I patted water onto it and everything, wishing that my hair was oilier. At least it was a little more obedient after second period. Although I must admit that I actually wished I had a straightener this morning. :L
In English we got drafted to clear up the hall and set up seats. Maths, I just worked ahead a couple of exercises and escaped homework. Our teacher is going way too slowly. She goes through the entire exercise on the board and takes the whole lesson. No wonder some people in the class do badly in the tests; they're too used to copying down the answer without really figuring it out themselves. I would so change my class if I could at the end of the year... if only I wouldn't feel bad because my teacher is ridiculously nice.
Biology was a computer lesson. I think I'm getting a bit slack in bio. We have a student teacher for a month and he's awesome. He's funny and gives us jelly snakes to teach the digestive system. He can actually teach. But I think I prefer my old teachers' methods. They were able to string the lesson together more effectively, so I could understand what I was supposed to get out of each lesson. Now I'm just kind of hanging in limbo, half understanding stuff but not understanding what I'm supposed to be using the knowledge for. I lugged my biology textbook home so I could revise... and also because I have homework.
I am proud to say that the economics definitions are finished. Well, mostly finished. I tried to start a bit of the essay last week but didn't get further than listing points. I gave up on it so I could do English extension.
... omg. Just then I was looking at my calendar and was like 'WHAT? Essay is due less than a week after extension test and I have all the other stuff to do?! WHAT?!" Then I realised that I had read the calendar wrong because the dates had to double up to fit on the page. Thank. God.
I stayed at the plaza for longer than usual after school. I always feel so reluctant to go home on Friday afternoons, dunno why. Maybe because I know I have a bunch of stuff to do on the weekend. >.> I caught the private bus again without really knowing why. I could seriously hitch so many free rides. ==; But I shall restrict myself to one free ride per travel ten. I used a new travel ten for today's ride. I'd feel bad if I took too many free rides. xD
Come onnnn, get subbed already Kaichou wa Maid-sama. It's an amusing series. Good for procrastinating. :P