Smoke
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 x 9:36 PM
I've got assignments and tests lining up for me already. D: At least the extension test is next week, so I can bowl that over early. Tomorrow is going to be haunted by my extension test results. I don't even want to see what I got for extension if I did badly in regular advanced English. x.x English has become my stressful subject. The irony of that can kill. My mum always thought that English was my forte and that math was my major weakness. It's somehow flipped around the other way this year. ==; I'm doing pretty well in maths, fairly alright in my other subjects, and lagging in English.
I don't particularly care about photography but it's a pretty time-consuming course. Well, not really, but it's very practical. We're starting photoshop now. I doubt we're going to learn how to use it. We're just expected to experiment and fiddle around. We take a photo, then take photos from online and manipulate them. Photoshop I can kind of handle. Creativity and creating an atmosphere using the photo, maybe not. I suppose I can take some photos at bike riding since the scenery is good. My digital camera is crap though. I wouldn't even have one of my auntie hadn't given me one as a present when I went to Hong Kong.
My meals have become my study sessions. :L Whenever I eat I just grab a random textbook or Othello sheet and look over it because it doesn't feel right eating without something in my hand. I was so disappointed that I didn't have my biology textbook on hand to read tonight, because I needed to look up something. Pity I don't really take anything in. XD
The smoke today was so... smoky. The smell clogged up my nose so I kept having Eclipse. Apparently they were having a burn off somewhere near Glenbrook or someplace I don't know, and the smoke blew down to Sydney. I actually read the news and felt so smart when I filled in my tutoring teacher. XD I had a glance over the new budget too but it's so devastatingly boring.
I really think there's only two people in my tutoring class now; me and another girl. It's nice because it's almost private tutor, but I'm afraid they might cut off the Tuesday class next term because of the low numbers. Noooo! I don't want to go tutoring on Saturday! That just kills a day of my social life and sleep in time. TTwTT