Socks

Friday, May 7, 2010 x 10:40 PM

Eh? Over the span of two days I've downloaded two instrumental songs both coincidentally called Reunion? The second one I'm downloading sounds like another instrumental I already have. I can't tell the difference between some of my music now because there's no lyrics. :L Good for studying, I suppose. I like it when I'm listening to my iPod and a song that sounds unfamiliar pops up. I know my music too well and it gets boring because you know that you'll never encounter anything new. Surprises are good. :3

So bored right now. D: I always seem to be bored on Friday afternoons, since I tell myself that it's my major procrastination time of the week.

I watched the first episode of Ryuusei no Kizuna today. I forgot that drama episodes were longer than anime episodes. I found parts of it hilarious. :L I probably would have lost interest in the drama if it wasn't for the serious overtone. I like that I don't know how the story is going to go. It's the kind of plot you don't want to spoil. I guess I'll watch it slowly, since I'm not compelled to watch it all in one go at the moment.

It's the same thing with Kara no Kyoukai. I watched the first 'movie' months ago. It's confusing because the order in which the movies were produced are not chronological to the storyline, so you're watching them out of order. You could rearrange them into order and watch them that way, but I kind of like being confused. XD It's confusing enough without the messed up order anyway. I plan to watch the whole thing, then search on the net and figure out what really happened. Then the pieces will come together and I'll have an epiphany.

... I can't be bothered downloading the second Reunion song now because the conversion isn't working and it's too much effort to fix it for a song that's less than two minutes long. I'll go search up and download different songs instead. X3

0 Comments