Walk a duck

Saturday, May 8, 2010 x 1:41 PM

I changed my desktop again. I can sometimes go months without changing, but usually I get bored of my wallpaper very easily. I was right; having a dock makes changing the wallpaper more bothersome. It's such a hassle finding a skin to suit it. It could just be the white in this wallpaper though. Dark backgrounds can suit a lot of skins.


The icons look a bit out of place but I can't be bothered downloading new icons. It's almost a given that the packs won't have Flock or osu icons anyway. I miss my anime wallpapers. D: Too bad I don't have any good anime to fangasm over right now. My wallpaper usually reflects the anime I'm watching. xD

Oh - and I had the most amusing dream EVER. Last night, I dreamt that I got 9/20 for my English extension test. :L It was a really vivid dream. I was looking at my paper and seeing how badly written it was - which was funny, because it wasn't even my real essay. Even I know not to write in dot points! I think I even noted in my dream how Hermione-esque the whole thing was. It was so funny! It's just like some of the old dreams I used to have in primary school, like going to school in slippers. All my dreams about school always seem to be mortifying and so ridulously amusing. 83

2 Comments