Workaholic, I am not

Monday, May 24, 2010 x 5:52 PM

I love bike riding. :D We rode to this pier-looking place that actually wasn't even part of the park anymore and played at a playground. We're such big kids. xD I liked the spinning thing where you stand on it and spin around. Maybe we can go play at the climbing spider web thing next week. We went on it the first week but I went back down before I had gotten to the top. I shall reach the top next week! I still need to take pictures for photography. The weather's been so bad though... oh! There was this really beautiful place we rode past when we were heading towards that pier thing. I wanted to take a photo but didn't have my camera or phone with me :(

I also have the go ahead to buy a new camera. I dropped a few handy hints here and there, and Mum knows that our camera is already crappy. I'm paying for it though. XD I have an idea of which camera I want to get. Its price makes me wonder if it is a watered down version of the more powerful cameras. So cheap. o.o I think it just doesn't have as many features. Ah well, I don't need a top of the range camera, as long as it's better than my current one. I don't even take photos anymore because it's so crap. Harvey Norman's got a special going on. Maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow and check if they have it in stock. =D

Okay, now to work. I still say the economics essay is dodgy to me... it seems more like some sort of report to me. It's too... basic to seem like an essay. I dunno, maybe it's just me. I'm practically just summarising information. I feel as if I'm underestimating the task again. I guess the challenge simply lays in memorising it. :S

I shall make a list of what I have to do here and then post-it note them all over my desk!

Economics essay
Biology prac test
English Othello test (stupid notification creeped me out by saying it was on Tuesday ==;)
Physics prac test
Math test
Borrow SLR camera from school and take 'related images' for photography (How can they ask this of an uncreative person?!?!)
    Alrighttttt - work time!

    2 Comments