1/100 - Do As Infinity

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 x 8:56 PM

I finally got my hands on a SLR camera. =D I wasn't sure if I should borrow it today since the teacher said to return it by Friday, and really, we don't have much time after school to go taking photos. However, with some smart goody-goody talk and a bit of teacher's pet bias, the teacher offered to let me keep it over the weekend if I had to. :3 Our teacher is actually quite biased so I'm lucky I'm in her good books. XD I thought about taking photos after school today but the sun was already going down. Guess I'll have to keep it over the weekend after all.

We got a whole bunch of sheets about Catcher in the Rye from English. x.x At least it's a smaller pile than the Othello stuff from last term. Ugh, talk about those annoying sheets. I'm trying to clear away my study mess and the Othello notes are taking up a lot of space. I need to buy more plastic sleeves to organise the rest of my stuff.

Haha, I remembered to check up on a song that was going to be released today. Downloading is so much less bothersome than converting the MV into an mp3 :L

1/100 - Do As Infinity

0 Comments