2 days left of school!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 x 10:14 PM

Forget yesterday - today was eventful

Had a delicious obento at lunch today, courtesy of my personal canteen of the day :3 Man, I was stuffed after eating that. I loved the onigiri =D

Then I had an ortho appointment at 3:15 and had to leave during English while we were watching Six Degrees of Separation (what is that film about?!). I called Mum and it turns out she was still coming down from Hurstville after picking up my new desk lamp, so I had to walk all the down to the station to save time. The school buses had already arrived by the time my mum came, so I could've just stayed in class xD

I got my bottom braces taken off so I'm now, uhh, 'normal'? Taking off the bottom ones hurt more than taking off the top ones D: They feel slimy, just like when I had my top braces taken off, but who licks their bottom teeth? It's kind of hard to believe that I've got my braces taken off already. It doesn't feel as big of an event as I'd imagined it to be. I didn't think I'd get them off so soon either o.o

My new desk lamp is exactly the same as my old one. Mum went back to the same shop and they said she could buy the top half of the lamp and fit it onto the stand. They didn't make the upright models anymore, but the head and wire framework is still the same. So I've got half a new lamp :L It seems a little brighter than my old one but it's using the same light tubes. Maybe it transforms energy better since it's new.

Almost holidays! Time to think about going out =D I might as well go to Campsie library on Monday since I'm picking up my bottom retainer at 4. I'll think about the trip to the city after that. I've been surviving without in-ear earphones by practically not using earphones at all XD They hurt my ears after a while because they're hard ):

2 Comments