2 weeks till holidays :)

Friday, June 18, 2010 x 8:43 PM

I've caught up to the latest FMA: Brotherhood episode. Now I'm left hanging for episode 62. D: The manga was recently finished but I've decided not to read it before I've finished the anime. The ending is apparently very good. Seeing as the manga is only 108 chapters long, it shouldn't take Brotherhood long to end. It's peaking the climax already anyway, unless there's a major plot twist or something. I'm not even going to look up how many episodes the anime is going to go for so I can try and judge whether the ending was good or not. The best way to be unbiased is to have no expectations. :)

It's been ages since I found a good anime to watch. I'm actually pretty impressed by the FMA story. The complex subplots all weave together and although there are a lot of characters, very few of them are forgotten after a few episodes and the Brotherhood anime does a brilliant job of distributing screentime to all the characters. I love that the anime doesn't have fillers. :3 I'll probably end up reading some parts of the manga after the anime ends.

I'm kind of glad I caught up to FMA today, because I've collected so much homework to do over the week. I'm in such a holiday mood that I'm hardly doing any substantial work in class, telling myself I'll get it done over the weekend. And guess what? I never finish it all! DX

Gotta take photos tomorrow. They need to be 'related' so I hope I come up with some kind of theme while I'm moronically strolling around the place. I'd better not get lost. >.> Too bad taking the SLR camera to bike riding on Monday would be bothersome, and I'd feel bad returning it on Tuesday. Not like there'd be anything except trees. Can't wait till Monday to bike-ride though! It feels like it's been ages since we didn't go this week. I paid for sport today - doing awesome bike riding again! 83

0 Comments