All hail weekends
Saturday, June 26, 2010 x 1:24 PM
It feels like it's the holidays already @_@
Been watching Final Fantasy XIII walkthroughs on youtube recently. I'll probably never play the game, so might as well know what the story's about. I did that for FFVII: Crisis Core too. FFXIII is loooong. And it progresses quite slowly. It's not appealing too much to me at the moment, but I am having a kick out of ogling the graphics XD I'm more interested in seeing FFXIII: Versus. Apparently that's going to be the 'darkest' Final Fantasy game, and I liked the trailer quite a lot.
I kinda have to do work this weekend because of English and extension... I haven't started either. The English summary is going to be impossible. It's hardly about Catcher in the Rye at all. Thank God we don't have to present it like we did the Othello summaries. I'll, uh, start on that after I get extension done. Mr Down gives so much work x.x It's kind of helpful in a way though.
I updated my iPod touch to iOS 4 the other day. I liked its features at first, but now I find the multitasking bothersome. I don't need it and the apps don't actually 'close' so having too many of them still running could be a problem. I don't know if it drains battery because the apps are sort of 'sleeping' but I've gotten into the habit of closing all the apps from the multitask bar anyway. I wish Apple would come up with an update that let us disable it. But other than it, iOS 4 is alright. I don't need any of its new features but it gives me more stuff to fiddle with XD
The weather is so good outside. I hope it's sunny on Monday so we can have an awesome bike riding session!