Braindeaded

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 x 10:42 PM

I'm so tired and sleepy tonight @_@ I was fine in the afternoon, before I went tutoring. The moment I stepped into the room and sat down, I had this big sleepy phase whack me over the head. If I had kept my eyes closed for five seconds, I would have fallen asleep. I had to keep pinching myself and moving around to prevent myself from falling asleep. It didn't really help that we were doing calculus. I'm so lost already. I kind of zoned out through the beginning stuff, the foundations, so all of it was completely over my head. I don't think I would have understood it even if I had been paying attention. It's such a new topic.

I was much too dead to finish studying for tomorrow's maths test after getting home. I only have an hour or so after eating and showering. I didn't study most of the geometry chapter... hopefully I'll remember stuff from the exercises we've been doing in class. I shall revise a bit more at lunch >.>

Can't wait for maths to be over. They'd better not give us any assignments. I need recuperation period, seriously DX

1 Comments