Freedom!
Thursday, June 3, 2010 x 6:04 PM
My horrible week is over. :3 Well, the horrible part of it anyway. Although it wasn't that horrible, just that I had too much to do. It was a real test of my time management skills. I think I had the one of the worst exam schedules out of the whole grade. Economics on Monday. Then I had to study physics on Tuesday in between tutoring so I could dedicate all of Wednesday to English. Ended up studying biology during photography, and physics during maths. Somehow I made the ends meet. x.x
Bio test was alright. Pretty easy actually, but as usual I screwed up the easiest questions. I don't know why I put water on my slide when I knew it would only get me a million bubbles.
English... umm, I don't know. The question itself was okay but I don't think I answered it properly. I spent all of yesterday just revising my practice essay, trying to make myself feel better by doing something because I didn't know how to study for the test. I only read it properly ten minutes before bed and while I was eating breakfast and knew I wouldn't be able to memorise. Yet somehow, when I was sitting the test, I managed to write out several paragraphs of arguments from memory, almost word for word. Did memorising the eco essay improve my memory? o.o; I only used two themes in my essay. I planned to write three but didn't have enough time, and I think somewhere in the back of my mind I didn't want to write about power, because I didn't know how to explain it properly. Guess I'll have to wait for the results to see how I did.
Physics was kind of easier than biology to me. I think I didn't answer a couple of the easy questions properly, although my classmates agreed that some were worded funny. At least I actually studied everything that was in the test and didn't miss anything out.
I'm so lucky that the two science tests I had this week were pracs. Pracs are generally easier and obviously less theory based. If I'd had actual tests, I would have been screwed. I don't think we have those anymore. It's all in the half-yearlies, pracs and yearlies.
I've got English extension to do now... ugh, I can't even remember what the essay question is. The teacher said a lot of the content would come from our own mind because we don't have guidelines on how to do it. That means I won't have enough to write. ==; Sucks that it's due on the same day as the maths test. I'll see if I can (impossibly) start and finish it during the weekend so I can have time to edit it, and study for maths.
Hard to believe it's only Thursday. Feels like a Friday. And yesterday felt like a Thursday. I guess the week has been defined by the English test. At least it's over. =D