Friday plz?
Thursday, June 10, 2010 x 9:21 PM
I wish the weekend would hurry up and come. I've been thinking it's Friday since Wednesday. D: Tomorrow better be an 'easy' day. English is going to be reading The Catcher in the Rye and economics is going to be taken over by assembly. Hopefully maths and biology in between are kind to me. I'm so in a weekend mood.
The main character in Catcher in the Rye
annoys me to no end. I hate the guy for some reason. He uses the same words and phrases over again, does the most retarded things, goes off on weird tangents, and is a hypocritical jerk. Well, that's the way I see him, anyway. It's the first book I've ever read where I was irritated by the main character!
And I'm so bored right now. I have homework but I'm not doing it XD I was bored enough to do some photoshopping for photography. It kind of feels like I'm finished with one image, but I've been staring at it for so long that I can't tell if I'm satisfied with it or not. Shall I try writing something? I've been so busy lately that I've had no time for writing, and when I do I'm too lazy and poofed out to do anything. I think I'm still suffering from writer's block >.>