Kei Eff Seeeeeee

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 x 10:24 PM

I can't believe I did homework (and procrastinated) over the weekend, feeling all satisfied because I was ahead of my schedule, and completely forgot about doing English extension homework until I was reminded today. And it's due tomorrow. And I went to Burwood after school. And rushed back to finish it in an hour before tutoring. And didn't finish so had to whiz through the last few questions the moment I finished showering after getting back. My English teacher gets kind of scary when he checks your homework and you don't have a good excuse for not doing it ><

But it's still a good thing I went Burwood. I finally have glue and plastic sleeves :3 I can finally glue in the biology stuff that's been rotting in my folder and organise my stuff. I forgot to go Angus & Robertson though. I like going to bookstores to browse books and remembering the titles so I can check the library. I don't really buy books, especially not ones I've never read. I only buy good ones that I've read and liked a lot. I need books to survive the holidays - because we don't have to study for exams! ... Although I do need to do homework and revise stuff >.>

I wish the term would hurry up and finishhhhh

My tutoring class next term is on at 4:30 to 6:00. The time got shifted because Pre Uni is starting a Legal Studies class. I like this arrangement because we get off school early anyway :) It used to be a hassle to get to tutoring at 4:30 in year 9 because we finished normal time. Now I can go home earlier and actually study for tests - because for some reason half my tests are on Wednesdays ==;

Oh, and this article reminds me of a conversation I had with my friends. I feel sorry for the guy because he couldn't see his aunt, but I can see where the flight company's coming from. They should try to find a way around the seat thing because you can't argue that it's a little discriminatory, and seriously, we're forecasting obese countries in the future =/

0 Comments