Last week of school

Monday, June 28, 2010 x 6:52 PM

Aww, last lesson of bike riding D: But I shall be doing it again next term :3 I finally got that iced chocolate that I had been craving since week 1. It was delicious! =D

Aaaand I think I lost my USB at school... again. I haven't lost it in a while! D: I'm pretty sure I forgot to take it out of the computer after the biology computer lesson last Friday. I'll go check tomorrow. If no one has used the computers, it should still be there. If someone's taken it, hopefully a teacher has it or something. I'm quite familiar with losing USBs. You see, I have a record of having lost my USB at least eight times in the past... and miraculously found it all eight times. Most of them were a product of IST every week and my, uhh, tendency to not check the computer before I leave. I'm not bothered about losing the USB, but I have my photography stuff in there. The one time I don't back something up, I lose the USB - okay, maybe that's happened a couple times before... Fortunately, I do have a copy of my photoshop project in my emails so that's safe, but I don't have the process back upped. >.> I can do it again without much trouble but it's obviously a lot more convenient to have the USB. Let's hope I find it XD

Oh, and I should make a trip to the library sometime soon. Books for the holidaysssss 8D Man, I haven't read in ages. I think my writers block is somehow related to not reading books. Inspiration doesn't flow as easily and I don't write as naturally as I used to. Maybe I can somehow nurture it back by reading again XD

Can't wait for the last week of school to end. It's been such a tiresome term. Also can't wait for the holidays so I can hike up to the city or something and get a bit of shopping done - like those in-ear earphones I've been lusting for ever since my last pair broke!

0 Comments