Lateral thinking
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 x 5:23 PM
Maths test over! :) I'd say I studied the least for this test because of tutoring and photography (ARGH PHOTOGRAPHY!). I'm a little less confident with this test. I spent my extra time trying to figure out why a question wouldn't substitute back into the equation properly and didn't have time to go through my paper. That means I'm likely to have loads of silly mistakes. I couldn't get the right answer when I substituted √90 back into the equation but the teacher said 'it sounded about right' and then I had people telling me it was 15, then people telling me it was √90, then the people who said 15 coming back to me to say that it was √90. So it turns out I just can't substitute to save my life ==; I probably should've simplified √90 even though I was dubious about it as an answer. And then another question told us to put something into the form a+b√ and I had an answer that was like a-b√ so I kept wondering if it was a trick question or something.
In the end, I was more confused from people telling me their answers afterwards than from the test :L
I was so absentminded today because I was so poofed out from yesterday. I:
- Forgot to buy a toothbrush
- Made a billion silly mistakes in the maths test and spent ages glaring at the question
- Forgot my folder at the plaza and had to go back to get it
- Kept thinking it was a Friday and almost chucked my uniform into the wash
- Lost track of where my physics book was (I still don't know where it is)
- Forgot to buy chocolate
Sucks that it's only Wednesday. I'm in a very weekend mood since my tests are over. We have a long weekend! But I miss out on bike riding :( I wanted to take more photos D: Photography just changed my whole perspective of looking at things. We barely do anything in the subject but now I can't even look at the sky without musing that it would make a good photo. ==;