Long weekend, here I comeeee
Friday, June 11, 2010 x 10:12 PM
I survived! But what's funny is that I've been thinking it's Friday since Wednesday, but when it's finally Friday, my brain keeps thinking it's Thursday. :L
I wanted to borrow an SLR camera for photography but the school doesn't have any left because people haven't returned them yet. There goes my plan. The weather's nice and we have a long weekend to boot. Sighhhh. I'm hesitant about borrowing a camera over the weekend because of the volatile weather; bad weather = bad pictures. But if I borrow it on a weekday, we can only have it for a few days and there's no chance to take photos because of school. It might work if I can get a camera on Tuesday. Doubt it though. Fingers crossed? =P
I went through all the effort to convert a song into mp3, but then I decided to screw it and wait for the release instead. Aren't I a genius? I'll need to slap a Post-it on the calendar to remember to check. XD
Might go for a walk tomorrow since I have nothing to study for and I think I need some hippie time. My mum's been trying to get me down there with her for weeks now. I'm the one who started the hippie walks in the first place. :L That lazy bum, she drives the car down when it's less than a five minute walk. I love walking around the park =D