The moment of truth
Monday, June 7, 2010 x 5:26 PM
The reports this year are kind of funny. They're printed on flimsy A3 paper. However, they show our ranks =D Now I see why ranks are important. I don't actually care about them too much but they give a good gauge on my overall performance.
First of all, English stuffed up my otherwise alright report. I expected that to happen though so I'm not too surprised. I passed and got borderline of my standards but at least I feel like I'm somehow improving through extension English. I kind of have a better picture of how to write essays now. My goal is to improve my English mark! It's the lowest mark in my report :L
I was a bit surprised by my economics mark because it was slightly higher than I had expected. Although I hadn't really thought about it as much. Physics was another surprise. My mark is acceptable but I'm surprised that the highest mark in the grade is only 90. o.o I think I care least about biology but the mark was alright.
Overall, my highest 2 unit subject was maths, my highest 1 unit was English extension. If I converted the marks, extension would be my best subject, followed by photography, then maths, then economics and so on and so forth. Why couldn't my extension mark become my English mark? It'd work so much better than way! D:
Reports aside, we had a kick out of bike riding today :) Oh, it was hilarious. It's hard to believe that we spent half an hour concocting 'Mission Impossible'. Only the most bizarre things happen in bike riding. Every session is like an adventure XD
Oh, and I somehow finished my extension essay yesterday. I probably didn't do it properly but it's done. I shall now proof-read it, then dig into photography and hopefully squeeze in some maths revision.