Neat freak wannabe
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 x 10:21 PM
English extension today was fun =D Because of the biology excursion and Musicale, we only had ten people in the class. We barely worked at all. I scrubbed the whiteboard and we talked about Mr Down's comics. He's got another humongous poster now and is thinking about where to hang it up.
I forgot to bring a hair tie to school today... I was going to do my hair in the car because there wasn't enough time. And forgot the hairtie. I used to tie my hair in the car almost every single day last year. Every now and then I'd either forget the brush or the hair tie. >.>
Came home early because it felt like I had a lot of homework to do. I didn't really do anything. I printed out my English homework. I'd done it on the weekend but I don't exactly know what one of the questions is asking for. Teacher said he would give it back to us and tell us to fix stuff if it's wrong so I'll just wait for his pointers XD Then I spent a while trying to organise all my sheets. It's not pleasant D:
I hope the dreary weather clears up soon. I don't want to miss out on the last week of bike riding!