Puddle!

Friday, June 4, 2010 x 9:01 PM

I've got so much to do this weekend. Admittedly I'd have less work if I had actually started on my homework yesterday. I shall do economics tonight and then maths sometime tomorrow. I've got the English extension essay hanging over my head. D: Luckily it's not an official assignment, just a class task. But it should count towards something and I'm quite sure the teacher will put a mark on it. I'd hate to half ass something I actually have time to do - well, time to moan over it anyway.

I got started on watching Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan last night. I'd given the first episode a try when the series first aired but found it slow and boring. Then I got compelled to give it another go after listening to the ED. It's still slow and pretty uneventful and I doubt I would have watched it if I wasn't so bored. I caught up with the latest episode. The raws are up. I'll watch it tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if I fell out of watching it, just like I did with Sora no Woto. I persisted with it for weeks, making myself watch it, and then gave up when there were only like two more episodes left to air. There are some series you would watch if you could go through all the episodes in one go without waiting for new releases. Waiting week after week kind of dulls the interest a bit. And I sometimes forget to watch the latest episode.

The weather's broadcasted as rainy for the next few days. How depressing. My iGoogle weather forecast just shows clouds and rain one after another. It's not the most accurate forecasts though, so maybe there's a chance of sunlight somewhere. :)

0 Comments