Robin Hood
Sunday, June 13, 2010 x 9:35 PM
Today was funnnnn :3 I finally got to go to Norita, which was actually quite fun. Yummy food and fun games. That monkey game hates meeee! I started off winning and then got a stick with half the monkeys hooked onto it. The aim of the game was to pull out the sticks without letting the monkeys drop, you see. :(
We watched Robin Hood afterwards. It was an alright movie, even though I was pretty confused. Wikipedia explains everything, of course. XD It's pretty sad how the character I liked got dragged off by a rope and disappeared into the depths of side-characters-who-don't-matter land.
We played arcade games in between, including an exhausting basketball game, Taiko drums, 20-lap Daytona races and air hockey. They made me so sleepy for some reason @_@ I wanna go to the city again sometime, although I don't really know why. It's fun once in a while and refreshes your social life after school exams. :) I wish it was August already so we could go SMASH... speaking of which, I still don't have my ticket! D:
I think I'm starting to like Fullmetal Alchemist, but only the Brotherhood anime. I think I tried to watch the original before and found it appalling. >.> Watching it is going to make me procrastinate so much when I should be doing homework...